Interested in starting a business in Baldwin City?
The Chamber, the City of Baldwin City, and Baldwin City’s Economic Development Corporation work together to provide you the information you need. Contact Lori Trojan at 785-594-3200, or stop by the Chamber office, located at 602 Ames St. in the Kansas State Bank building.
- Check out Business Resources & Development
Need to find a home?
Find a Realtor. Our Chamber member realtors are the best!
Looking to rent?
Jim & Diane Niehoff
American Legion, Llyod Beaton Post #228
Contact: Tim Russell
Baldwin City Public Library
800 7th Street, Baldwin City, KS 66006
Baldwin City Golf Course
Address: 1500 South St.
Phone: (785) 594-6427
Lumberyard Arts Center
Wendy Conovers, Coordinator
Just moved in? Start here…
- Visit your Chamber, 715 High Street! We are genuinely interested in welcoming you to Baldwin City, finding you the resources you need and sharing information with you about our community.
- Get in the Know…sign up for Chamber community news blast. These twice a month electronic newsletters provide information on upcoming community events, activities and happenings. Contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-594-3200, or sign up here.
- Get Hooked Up….find information on utilities and codes at City Hall, 803 Eighth Street, 785-594-6427. Electric, water and sewer are services provided through the City of Baldwin City. Find out more:
Get to know your City
Trash Service – 1-800-494-3227, Baldwin City contracts trash service with Ottawa Sanitation Service. Trash day for properties north of High Street are on Mondays, south of High Street are on Wednesdays.
Gas Service – Kansas Gas Service, 1-800-794-4780
- Old West Storage, 1704 High Street, Baldwin City, KS 66006, 785-418-2770, email@example.com
Clubs and Organizations
- Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce, luncheon 2nd Wednesday of each month, 12-1 Lumberyard Arts Center
- Baldwin City Young Professionals
- Baldwin City Rotary, meets first and third Wednesdays, 12-1 Lumberyard Arts Center
- Baldwin City Lions Club, meets 2nd & 4th Monday, 7pm Vintage Park
- Baldwin City Business & Professional Women, meets first Tuesdays/month, 7:00 pm, Baldwin City Recreation Commission
- Baldwin City Garden Connection
- Maple Leaf Festival Committee, 1st Thursday/month, 7pm at Baldwin City Library
- American Legion
- Friends of the Library
- Maple Leaf Quilters Guild, meets the 4th Thursday of the month, January through October, at 7:00 p.m. in the Library
Baldwin City Public Schools – Baldwin City is served by USD 348
Baldwin City Chamber Member Churches
Get involved by volunteering! It’s the best way to meet new people and engage with your community. From local events to boards and commissions, if you’ve got the passion, we’ve got the resources to connect you.