Make the most of your membership: Engage with your Chamber!
Ambassadors are “Chamber Champions” who support and promote the Chamber of Commerce in the following ways:
- Communicate Chamber events and activities by sharing social media posts via their social networks and talking up the Chamber to friends and colleagues.
- Participate in the membership campaign by distributing information and recruiting new members.
- Committed to attending Chamber events as they are able.
Oversight and facilitation of the Ambassadors is provided by the Chamber Board Ambassador Chair, Ethan James, email@example.com.
- The Chamber Young Professionals launched in 2018.
- The Young Professionals seek to connect, empower and engage YPs in Baldwin City by providing opportunities for networking and socializing, cultivating the next generation of professionals, growing professionally through leadership development and advocating for young professionals.
- While led and geared for professionals under 40, YP activities are open to all. The YPs are currently planning 2019 – 2020 events. Contact President, Ethan James, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Formally the Baldwin City Tourism Bureau, Destination Baldwin City’s purpose is to encourage and support the commercial growth of Baldwin City through the promotion of Tourism. Destination Baldwin City serves as the primary communication forum for tourism event awareness, development and marketing.
- Destination Baldwin City meets the first Thursday/month, 8:00 am, Lumberyard Arts Center. You may request to join the Facebook page Destination Baldwin City.
- Steering committees are comprised of Chamber members and community volunteers to plan and implement the Chamber’s three signature fundraising events: Baldwin City Wine & Brew; Baldwin City Car Show and Baldwin City Golf Tournament; and community events including Festival of Lights and Chamber Banquet. You are welcome to serve on one or more event committees. Contact our Chamber Board Events Coordinator, Amy Wright, email@example.com.
Interested in learning more or becoming involved?
Contact Jeannette, Executive Director