Congratulations Baldwin Feed on Your 25th Anniversary!
Baldwin Feed Company is celebrating 25 years in business December 1, 2017. Steve Wilson took over Baldwin Grain in 1992, changed the name to Baldwin Feed Company,and has been a thriving business and a service to all of the farming community here in Baldwin City and surrounding towns for 25 years! Baldwin Feed is a proud, family owned and operated small town business. Most importantly, Baldwin Feed is appreciative to its customers.
Baldwin Feed’s Mission and Success
Baldwin Feed Company’s mission is to provide a fair and honest location for families in the business of agriculture. Their success is attributed to owner, Steve Wilson, and his way of doing business. He is honest and treats every customer, whether large or small, the same. Baldwin Feed has five full time employees who also are intregal to their success by working hard each and every day to provide great customer service!
Baldwin Feed’s dream for the future is to expand the business by building a new office and feed store next door to our current location!
Why Baldwin City?
As graduates from Baker University, Baldwin was a wonderful place to start Steve and wife, Megan’s, careers after graduation. Being a college town, Baldwin City stays current all while keeping the small town feel. Steve’s family runs a truck line in nearby Eudora which is a huge asset to their business.
Did you Know? 5 Fun Baldwin Feed Facts!
- The concrete grain elevator holds 200,000 bushels of grain but we handle over approximately 600,000 bushels per year!
- Baldwin Feed produces custom mixes of bulk feed that is delivered to customers around the area over 400 times per year.
- The feed mill produces over 2,000 tons of custom feed per year.
- Employees sack over 450 tons of that feed per year from our feed mill. Which is about 18,000 50# bags!
- Baldwin Feed sells over 700 ton of Purina feed, in bags and in bulk, per year.
- Baldwin Feed sells over 3,200 tons of fertilizer per year.
- Baldwin Feed apply fertilizer on approximately 25,000 acres of our customer’s land.